frenchgamingelite Index du Forum
frenchgamingelite
FrenchGamingElite

frenchgamingelite Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Lynda.com - WordPress 3: Building Child Themes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchgamingelite Index du Forum -> frenchgamingelite -> frenchgamingelite
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
carbened

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lynda.com - WordPress 3: Building Child Themes Répondre en citant

Lynda.com - WordPress 3: Building Child Themes > bit.ly/1XFYi5o

Here..you..have..two..optionsThanks.for.signing.upCreating..the..Scrolling..Effect..16m..58s..Adding..a..custom..menu..to..the..front..page..4m..39s..Creating..menu..items..for..page..scrolling..2m..37s..Sticking..the..menu..to..the..top..of..the..page..6m..37s..Adding..Smooth..Scroll..for..the..scrolling..effect..3m..5s..Conclusion..1m..38s..Exploring..WordPress..theme..development..with..lynda.com..1m..38s..There..are..currently..no..FAQs..about..WordPress:..Building..a..One-Page..Style..SiteAnd..the..template..is..the..name..of..the..folder..that..contains..the..parent..themeJust.be.aware.that.some.of.the.code.in.the.parent.theme.has.changed.from.what.you.see.in.the.videosTerms..and..conditions..of..use..We've..updated..our..terms..and..conditions..(now..called..terms..of..service).Go..Review..and..accept..our..updated..terms..of..service.My.suggestion.is.to.follow.the.course.using.Twenty.Ten.as.the.base.and.then.once.youre.done.try.to.implement.the.same.techniques.on.a.different.themeGoing.Further.with.CSS.1m.54s.Media.queries.46s.Sass.1m.8s.6Proudly..powered..by..WordPress....Theme:..Popper..Is...there...a...way...to...create...multiple...wordpress...areas...on...my...computer...to...build...other...websitesReturn.to.your.organization's.learning.portal.to.continue.training,.or.close.this.pageAnd...I...can...do...that...using...the...import...functionLooks.like.the.best.course.on.lynda!.Reply.Folkgraphein.says:.July.14,.2011.at.7:54.am.Really.I.enjoy.this.courseLearn.more,.save.moreStart...Your...Free...Trial...The...video...is...currently...playing...in...a...different...windowSite..Map..Privacy..Policy..Website..Use..Policy..Lynda.com....a..LinkedIn..Company....please.wait.Become.a.Member.and.Create.Custom.Playlists.Join.today.and.get.unlimited.access.to.the.entire.library.of.online.learning.video.courses—and.create.as.many.playlists.as.you.likeon..An..Incomplete,..Chronological,..Continuously..Updated..List..of..Articles..About..Murderous..Self-Driving..Cars..and..the..Trolley..Problem..David..Efron..Just..had..a..series..of..phone..calls..(5..over..a..3..hour..timespan)..from..the..same..spoofed..phone..number..which…..on..The..eventvwr..phone..scam..Mustafa..one..last..thing..since..you..said,.."Thank..your..lucky..stars..you..are..not..living..under..a..Muslim..government"..look..at…..on..On..Faith..In..Humanity..Recent..posts:..A..An..Incomplete,..Chronological,..Continuously..Updated..List..of..Articles..About..Murderous..Self-Driving..Cars..and..the..Trolley..Problem..March..4,..2016..O..On..Freedom..and..Speech..January..21,..2016..I..I..challenge..all..WordCamp..US..and..WordCamp..NYC..speakers..to..caption..their..talks..January..13,..2016..Community..Challenge:..Lets..Caption..All..WordCamp..Videos..January..2,..2016..Introducing..Popper....a..new..free..WordPress..theme..for..everyone..December..16,..2015..Welcome..to..my..playground..This..blog..is..my..personal..mental..playgroundContact.me.through.the.contact.form.and.Ill.take.a.look.at.your.code.and.see.whats.up......submit...Lightbox...submit...clicked...I.tried.reinstalling.bitnami.to.a.new.folder.but.there.are.problems.with.this.tooRelated...Courses...PHP...with...MySQL...Essential...Training...Kevin...Skoglund...3,907,848...Views...JavaScript...Essential...Training...Simon...Allardice...6,223,171...Views...WordPress...3:...Building...Child...Themes...Morten...Rand-Hendriksen...948,852...Views...HTML...Essential...Training...James...Williamson...3,250,120...Views...Git...Essential...Training...Kevin...Skoglund...2,578,682...Views...Foundations...of...Programming:...Fundamentals...Simon...Allardice...6,728,971...Views...PHP...with...MySQL...Beyond...the...Basics...Kevin...Skoglund...2,199,079...Views............Start...your...free...trial...now,...and...begin...learning...software,...business...and...creative...skills—anytime,...anywhere—with...video...instruction...from...recognized...industry...expertsReply...Rob...says:...July...6,...2011...at...2:07...am...Hi...Morten,...With...WordPress...3.2...out...now...and...the...new...Twenty...Eleven...theme...officially...released,...do...you...recommend...building...child...themes...based...on...the...new...theme,...or...do...you...think...well...still...be...fine...building...themes...based...around...Twenty...TenMorten.grew.up.in.Norway.and.made.Canada.his.home.in.2002If.you're.building.a.custom,.one-page.style.front.page.off.a.different.theme,.all.you.have.to.do.is.change.this.entry,.simone,.with.the.name.of.the.theme.you're.usingAuthor...Bio...Morten...Rand-HendriksenMorten...Rand-Hendriksen...is...a...web...designer...and...developer...with...a...passion...for...clean...design,...standards-based...code,...and...open-source...softwareIn..addition..the..new..course..has..tons..of..new..tips,..tricks,..techniques..and..functions..to..help..you..build..better..child..themesGenerating.Site.Features.and.Functionality.24m.39s.Add.theme.support.options.4m.35s.Remove.Genesis.defaults.4m.53s.Register.widget.areas.4m.28s.Challenge:.Build.out.functions.php.38s.Solution:.Build.out.functions.php.30s.Set.up.your.front.page.to.check.for.active.widget.areas.3m.1s.Display.active.widget.areas.on.your.front.page.5m.5s.Challenge:.Build.out.front-page.php.42s.Solution:.Build.out.front-page.php.47s.4Are.you.sure.you.want.to.mark.all.the.videos.in.this.course.as.unwatched?.This.will.not.affect.your.course.history,.your.reports,.or.your.certificates.of.completion.for.this.courseExpenses.There.are.several.subscription.packages.available,.which.give.you.access.to.this.course.and.2,000.other.tutorials.taught.by.industry.experts.Choose.your.subscription.Start...Your...Free...Trial...The...video...is...currently...playing...in...a...different...window f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    frenchgamingelite Index du Forum -> frenchgamingelite -> frenchgamingelite Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'